First of all obviously the td04 kit of your choice (which should include Manifold, downpipe, extended oil and water lines/ gaskets/turbo, and sometimes a smaller rad, intercooler and piping etc).....you would also need some bigger injectors, preferably a FPR aswell as some sort of fuel controller either a SAFC or an emanage...

Set the reg. up so the car runs slightly rich, and then lean it off with the SAFC/Emanage...so if it fails you wont run really lean....just a tad rich..

You may also want to think about a new clutch..

Going TD04 is all very well, but i would make sure you have the brakes/suspension/handling sorted first...more power, with the same brakes and suspension isnt a great idea :)

Rob

Cheers mate it will be a while before i go down that road any way was just luking to no more about it . I am sorting out the suspension/handling at the min so not much money about ma :)

Im planning on getting a WEPR kit, its quite alot more but comes with fmic aswell as im running a RX7 TMIC atm. Gotta save for the emanage aswell. But make sure you got good brakes and decent handling before going TD04.

wepr stuff is made of the weakest SS in the world, and the speedvision stuff is made by children, personally, i'd stay well clear of both, although, please add some more info as to why you suggest to stay away from speedvision (we all have our own opinons after all).