valve stem oil seals

so, i need to replace them, is it a gargae job or can i do it myself, ive got basic knowledge but would like a guide how to do it, i realise ineed to remove the cams in order to do it but how do i make sure everything goes back in the right position so as not to mess the whole thing up, all comments greatly appreciated .

To do it properly you'll need to remove the head. It can be done at home if your confident enough.

As for keeping everything together you'll need a box like this and label the different sections in1 in2 ex1,2 and so on

post-12017-0-65660800-1480895762_thumb.j

You'll also need a valve spring compressor to get the little collets out that keep the retainer in place.

so, i need to replace them, is it a gargae job or can i do it myself, ive got basic knowledge but would like a guide how to do it, i realise ineed to remove the cams in order to do it but how do i make sure everything goes back in the right position so as not to mess the whole thing up, all comments greatly appreciated .

No mate, basic skills for this is a no go.

You need to be competent working on car engine to even so much as entertain this. Also the head doesn't need to come off, theres a way to do it without removing the head but it takes even more competency.