4paw auto to manual conversion

the shafts should be the same.

the only real difference apart from brake pipe plumbing between abs and non-abs is the rings on the cv joints or on the back of the disks at the rear.

i know from experience abs/non-abs cv joints are the same you just knock the abs ring off.and the rear disks just don't have them on its even machined to fit one.

so i doubt abs will effect shit you may just have to knock a ring off.

with regards to the shafts.. most car companies won't make different shafts for the autos and manuals because of cost and the way they are built in huge batches.

it all just bolts on as one, hubs, shocks, shafts, disc etc.. (i think at each bay on the production line they have 2-3 minutes to perform a task.)

i did an auto-manual conversion on my 205 because the autos had lower compression engines for turbo fun :) and I didn't even separate the shafts from the wheel hub.

Just out and straight back into a manual box, not saying its the same but, stands to reason.

the shafts should be the same.

the only real difference apart from brake pipe plumbing between abs and non-abs is the rings on the cv joints or on the back of the disks at the rear.

i know from experience abs/non-abs cv joints are the same you just knock the abs ring off.and the rear disks just don't have them on its even machined to fit one.

so i doubt abs will effect shit you may just have to knock a ring off.

with regards to the shafts.. most car companies won't make different shafts for the autos and manuals because of cost and the way they are built in huge batches.

it all just bolts on as one, hubs, shocks, shafts, disc etc.. (i think at each bay on the production line they have 2-3 minutes to perform a task.)

i did an auto-manual conversion on my 205 because the autos had lower compression engines for turbo fun :) and I didn't even separate the shafts from the wheel hub.

Just out and straight back into a manual box, not saying its the same but, stands to reason.

I see mate thanks for clearing that up for me will have a try and see how it goes