Not a Starlet (although have a plan which i will unveil in due course. watch this space)

Looks like the car i've set my sight on just now is a 2.2L *cough" Diesel *cough cough* Nissan Almera.

Gonna contact the guy tommorow bout going to see it but im well hype about maybe getting a 2.2 :blink:

Insurance not too bad either. £300 quid on top of my starlet

Those Nissan/Renault 2.2DCI engines good for lazy torque like all diesel engines.

£300 extra is a bit steep though! How old are you, NCB etc. ?

If you want an upgrade, you could buy my Paseo when I've found meself a GT :blink:

Those Nissan/Renault 2.2DCI engines good for lazy torque like all diesel engines.

£300 extra is a bit steep though! How old are you, NCB etc. ?

If you want an upgrade, you could buy my Paseo when I've found meself a GT :blink:

im 18, no NCB, and my insurance policy is based on having a licence for 7 months (continuing my starlet policy)

its not a DCI, but its got 115bh, 169ft-lb torque and a 0-60 of about 12 seconds, not bad considering it weighs almost 2 T

When I first bought my Paseo, I was 18 had 0 NCB and license for less than a year, I paid £1020 TPF&T

As you may know, the Paseo is 90bhp, 0-60 in 11 secs and 115mph

Stay in the Toyota family! :blink:

Whats the main reason behind getting rid of the Starlet ?

When I first bought my Paseo, I was 18 had 0 NCB and license for less than a year, I paid £1020 TPF&T

As you may know, the Paseo is 90bhp, 0-60 in 11 secs and 115mph

Stay in the Toyota family! :blink:

Whats the main reason behind getting rid of the Starlet ?

Somebody crashed into me, its an economical write off

As you may know, the Paseo is 90bhp

nit picking - 89.

and raje, if your interested in a seo pop onto autotrader.. about 2 weeks ago there were 4 out of 9 that were under a grand.

but find a good one!

lol 90 - 89 that is nit picking.

the almera isn't 100% yet, its 100 miles from me and it depends if my dad can be bothered comin to have a look

I'm gonna wait a few years and buy a glanza, i would buy one now but insurance...

lol 90 - 89 that is nit picking.

the almera isn't 100% yet, its 100 miles from me and it depends if my dad can be bothered comin to have a look

I'm gonna wait a few years and buy a glanza, i would buy one now but insurance...

Yeah I know what your saying. The Glanza is so much harder to insure. The woman I spoke to at Admiral didnt even have it listed in their system.

The price of GT's atm and it not being much more to insure than my Paseo is too tempting to pass up, thats why I'm changing. OH - and they go like the proverbial! :blink:

If your gonna go diesel - go VAG (Golf tdi etc.)

If your gonna go petrol - go Jap!

yeah ...

big 17's .. 3 massive exausts out back..

some of them, go faster stripes.. and go fasterererer neons!?

14 yr old chav chick in the passenger seat!?

LIVE THE DREAM!!

LMAO. but you forgot the chrome washer covers with LED's, they add 1000 BHP to the car :blink:

Ugliest cars in the city. So glad my starlet packed more a punch than they are capable of, even if it is pink...

went to see a car today, described as "immaculate"

it was a bloody dog, been in a serious crash and badly fixed.

all the panels were out of alignment.

bonnet catch had been welded on, and the weld has since rusted.

interior looks like somebody crapped themselves in it and then died and been allowed to liquidise.

exterior was manky, the person selling it had made no attempt to clean it at all

phoned the number in the paper, got given another number who told me i had to phone another number. so spoke to three people before i got the person with the car.

licence plates were "peeling" off for lack of a better description. they were clearly fake.

when it was started it coughed a few times before starting, even then it sounded like shaking a tin of jelly beans. and the engine and bay was just about brown with rust.

All this on an 2002 model. they were asking 2300 quid for it. i wouldn't have offered them half that. the car was generally abysmal.

but its on ebay and 11 people have bid. some poor sucker is gonna get a right shed.

nice navy blue colour i must admit though