Glanza V auto, GT auto

Looking for a nice glanza V auto or GT auto, is there any left around ?.

Does anyone know any knocking around still, that could be persuaded to sell up, price obviously depends on condition & would prefer lower mileage one if that's still possible.

Thanks.

Not really what I'm looking for but what's the mileage on it?. My first choice is a GT, second glanza, had a couple of glanzas in the past so would be nice to have a GT but if a nice glanza auto crops up then I wouldn't rule it out haha

This guys selling one on the Facebook page...dunno how far from you it is?BC12BC5C-A09A-4529-B53A-9EC386ADEF12.png

Thanks pal:-) yeah bit of a distance for me to go and look at, also I have seen this up for sale before with other owners in the past & might be wrong but looked a bit tired when I last seen it on eBay.

Thanks pal:-) yeah bit of a distance for me to go and look at, also I have seen this up for sale before with other owners in the past & might be wrong but looked a bit tired when I last seen it on eBay.

Ahh far enough, thought it might be worth a try. Pretty sure I saw a silver in for sale on there too not to long ago.