Ep82 loom issues

Which part of the loom are you swapping?

The engine ancillary loom from a MK3 should plug into a MK2 engine fusebox, just be aware that you do get different multiplugs on starters and alternators from year to year.

Also if one car has ABS the washer pump wires will need extended, or the bottle relocated.

A MK2 has different headlight plugs so the front part of the engine bay loom is different.

Also where the engine loom comes up from the fusebox and into the car there are 3 large plugs which go into the dash loom on the NS, 1 of those plugs has more or less pins and doesnt fit.

Cheers I'm not sure the car has had the bit ripped out that converted it coils instead of dizzy cap and it was standalone and I was told I need a engine loom for it? And the engine is out my glanza 96? So will it be much different?

Sounds like you need just the engine ancillary loom.

With it being a Glanza engine you might find the sensors and plugs on the thermostat housing are slightly different, or it might have the a GT thermo housing fitted and everything will match.