Hi guys

So my front shocks are knackered. Leaking oil all over the place and knocking every time I go over a bump so until I can afford some coilovers )probably next year the way things are going) I was looking at some decent shocks to get me buy that aren't to expensive. I found a set of new KYB excel-G shocks for about 80 quid on EBay and as my MOT is coming up soon I kinda of need some ASAP. Just wondering will these fit a Glanza V? I know I'll have to take the springs off mine but just wondering if these will be a direct fit. and if not if anyone has any suggestions of some shocks to get me by?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pair-of-KYB-Front-Excel-G-Shock-Absorbers-363038-Toyota-Starlet-/381576033732?fits=Model%3AStarlet&hash=item58d7b435c4:g:NZYAAOSwpIdW8GxH

this is the EBay link to the shocks if anyone wanted to have a look at them.

Thanks as always for any help peeps

Edited by JaseTheTaff

the compatibility checker on that link says no for an ep91 shape

Aw shit should of checked that! Thanks man I can't see the checker on my phone. Thanks again mate any suggestions for some decent shocks that's aren't to expensive?

You can get kybs and they will be similar money. I have the part numbers on my laptop will fire you a pm with them the next time I'm on. I'm looking to replace worn shocks as well.

Edited by sharkman

You can get kybs and they will be similar money. I have the part numbers on my laptop will fire you a pm with them the next time I'm on. I'm looking to replace worn shocks as well.

Mate your an absolute gem. Nice one dude

Edited by JaseTheTaff