EP91 Black Build TF035 Turbo

Hello All,

New to this so thought i could start a build post for people to follow if they wish. Im always doing little bits and bobs to the car.

After fitting the TF035 and getting it all mapped in with an EMB i love this car. I drive allot in the city and its much better suited for stock internals than the TD04 in my opinion! (i ran a TD04 for a few weeks and it didn't suit my driving style)

Ill post a few photos of my car. Let me know what you all think or if you have any questions! :) I should try and find some photos to show how far along the car has come already.......

I need to start to smarten up the car here and there. New 98spec bumper with the oem lip, engine bay bits and bobs and possibly swap the wheels to a set of 7J's so i can lower it back down a little on the BC coilovers.

IMG_1919%20-%20Copy.jpgIMG_1795.jpgIMG_1929.jpgIMG_1928.jpgIMG_1797%20-%20Copy.jpgIMG_1883%20-%20Copy.jpgIMG_1792.jpgIMG_1791.jpgIMG_1752.jpgIMG_1740.jpg