Hey guys after months of waiting for my car to come back from the mechanics(partly due to me not havin the money yet to pay) i was finally due to get it last week but there was delays and now im told that the front panel isnt strong enuf to withstand a kick and there is no repairing it so i will need to source a new one for it...if anyone can help me with the price i should be payin (if anyone even knows) or if someone has one or could help me source one it would really be appreciated...and iwas in such a good mood after getting integra white speedlines:(

Shouldnt cost too much mate

Give Toyota a call cant see it being much more than £40 for the front panel (if your talking about the one that runs above the radiator)

Cant see the slam panel/crash bar being much more expensive either

Shouldnt cost too much mate

Give Toyota a call cant see it being much more than £40 for the front panel (if your talking about the one that runs above the radiator)

Cant see the slam panel/crash bar being much more expensive either

what my mechanic described it as was the panel that holds the radiator and headlights and that i sed the words slam panel and crash bar to em and he was stumped hes old school though??

scutch had to do this when he knocked the front end on his n/a..basically what he did i belive is buy another front end from a scrappers for little money..and the original one is spot welded onto the chassis..so drill out ever spot weld..and take the old front end off...put the new one on..and either get someone to spot weld that in or...where all the holes are that you drilled bolt it on through them.....

Whcih is what i belive he did..

Ahh the top front panel that would be mate not the slam panel

I had to change the front driverside headlight panel.

It is all spot welded on so you just drill the spot welds to remove it :D

Then take it to Toyota and say can you get me one of these :D

Then you spot weld it back on :D