hello UKSCers lol ive been lookin at starlets on this site for quite some time now so thought might aswell sign up im very interested in starlets but cant buy one cause im 16 haha ohwell ill have to wait. Might aswell make a topic on here as im bored lol and i found this site VIA my brother (KAMZ SR) he sold his SR (what a plank and bought a corsa BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol anyway if you people need help jus ask but i dont knw much so wont be able 2 help but im new to photoshop so can help in that area a bit

Thnx TaBz :(

• 2 weeks later...

welcome TaBz... (tabz, kamz...what names...:D)

nice to see your good at photoshop.. maybe i could have a descent sig too.. :D not got many good pics of my car though :D

could you have a play with this to a similar size as my currrent sig by any chance? one with Galliano and one with Seosam (old name for another forum :D)

72_DSC01140_1.jpg

thanks

Sam

calm down fellas ill do em when i got some time but now im doing some college work lol

and its tabz not kamz:p and 17 in july plus cant afford to buy and rrun one and modify it just yet so will have to wait :D

ahead of you on that, the decals are going to be made in black as the green decals have been wiped off from the wing by polish and t-cut, so when i get round to spraying the new wheels i have for the red paseo i shall see if they look nice on the yellow one.. white looks naff with yellow :angry:

Elo Buddy welcome to the club! I got my starlet wen i was 16! Its a tad annoying, but on the brightside, ul have it more or less looking how u want it to by the time your driving and have time to modify it!

No excuse!

Fancy doing me a sig?

I would not have a clue where to start lol, on my profile page u can get to my project.

Any sig would be excellent!

TA