wrc sales in bradford, w.yorkshire.

ok been looking at glanzas and noticed they had some aswell as 2 i quite like coming in.. first question is .. has anyone heard of them and had a goood experience?

and second question is can someone run thru briefly about the auction groups in japan, group r , 3,4.5 etc.

ive heard r is accident repaired or with no history..

as i said i like the sound of some of their cars however i want to make sure am buying a minter as they accept trade ins and i wouldnt mind trading my clio in except i dont want no problems in that i kno my car is mechanically sound and has been well looked after as it has bin in my family since new and had an oil change every 6000 miles with top quality oil..

so basically dont want to give it up unless its worth it, would be gutted if u get a crap one, been to see a few glanzas and theys like overspray here and there etc.

maybe am too fussy or what not

but anyway back to the purpose of thread .. wrc sales.. anyon e got experience with them?

cheers

Hi mate,

Quite a few of our members have bought from there as they are one of the best importers in the UK. Even Enzo's red beast comes from there!!!!

Somone with some inporting experience will see this shortly and will be able to help you better than me.

Bourkey

i got my gt from there.. body work will be imaculate.

one thing though.. my exhaust was puttied together...!?! lol

the guy will nag you to put a deposit down straight away lol, but all in all they do sell good cars. they have alot of history with starlets, they were the first cars they ever imported.

Cheers

Si

I have to disagree with all of the above

I went there to look at a glanza (4 hour drive) and on the phone i was told that it was a minter. when i arrvied there were scuffs on the bumpers and was a massive crease in the boot. The people did not know how to do a diagnostics check there either. Was there 30 mins and picked MAJOR problems with around 5 of their cars

If you want me 2 ill find the thread from tgtt that i posted at the time

Jules

i would look at the traders on the forums mate

On tgtt there are a few good ones

Toby imports cars (toytuning)

www.glanza.co.uk also has very good cars

Trevor although in ireland can put cars on transporters and can be driven here

Either that or i would say look in the classifieds and do some research on the owners posts to see if they have had any problems and if they have looke after their cars

I got my glanza off WRC back in Feb, not really a bad word to say about them, 2 other mates bought cars off them as well then we all drove them back home to Norther Ireland, sell some nice cars.

fairplay, by all means go up there, but from the attitude that i got from them and there ''friends'' when i was there, not all was right. and when i looked at the cars there were major problems.hopefully they have sorted their act out in the last year

as for auction grades

http://www.bromleytyres.co.uk/grade.html

Japan used car grades explained

The majority of used cars in Japan are sold through its auction system, cars are rarely sold privately.

Unlike in the UK, every car going through an auction in Japan has to have a strict examination and

inspection and is given a grade according to its condition and history. Below is a guide to the grades.

GRADE

1 or 2

0 or R

A , A2

A3 , A3.5

DESCRIPTION

New car

Almost a new car (few months old)

Like new condition, perfect (no accident history)

Almost perfect condition (no accident history)

Excellent condition (no accident history)

Good condition, may have small scratch, dent etc (no accident history)

Poor or very bad condition (no accident history)

Accident damaged car

Previously damaged but repaired ok

Previously damaged but repaired now excellent condition

Grades can only be used as a guide... I've seen Graded cars that wouldn't fetch a tenner down the scrappies being sold in Japan. Quite a few auctioner inspections can be fiddled if the owner 'knows' the inspector... That's why having someone check the car out in Japan is a must.

However, if you like gambling, "you pays your monies and you takes your chance..." :):p