longer screw threads

Hi i bought a pair of alloys this winter and the snow is gone so it's time to fit them permanaitly, but when trial fitting them this winther i thought the screw treads that goes from the breaks and through the wheels seemed a bit short for the alloys that seem a lot thicker in the material than the old steel rims.

is that a problem or am i just worried (you wouldn't want the wheel nuts to be lose and subsequently to lose a wheel while driving! :D )

ps damn the starlet looks goooood with 15" 195/50 on ! :D

i think you need the other type of nuts for them with the locking key, ive got a full set which ive removed off my car, if u want, or you can go down to your local autoparts place, i'd expect them to cost between £30-£45. ill get a pic for you if you dont understand this.

and i wouldnt recommend trying to fit these wheels with your standard nuts as it is very dangerous, ( watched a mate do this, was a bad sight)

Locking nuts would be a good idea don't want to find my car without it's wheels happedned to a mate of mine (he had locking nuts but the key were hidden in the glove compartment, and found by the thiefes) but that's not what this tread were about, or am I missing the point of your reply ? :D

name your price for the locking nuts, are you willing to ship them to Denmark as I don't really have any plans about traveling to England within the next couple of months :p