That's the point, I've never seen one with no spoiler in levin form (with the rear lights on mine)

Although possibly will change to the lights the white one has in the future anyhoos

@ Phil, what's wrong with having no spoiler?

dude, your levin looks SWEET with the spoiler on!!!! its a smart OEM addition to the car! i see no sense in removing it!

Phil.

It's not an addition, all AE111 Levins/Treunos came with a spoiler, either that one or the bigger/higher BZR spoiler

Hence asking for a photoshop, as can't make up my mind

it does yes but a spoiler wouldnt make it look any worse at all! could well improve its looks! but defo wouldnt hurt!

your car your call man, if u have an image in your head of how u want the car to look then by all means go for it, i jus reckon your spoiler looks very smart dude thats all!

Phil.

Riko didn't use overly good examples though, as this Treuno looks great without a spoiler

Beggars can't be choosers Mikey :p

I'm in agreeance with the others - the Levin/Trueno looks nekkid without the spoiler...and the one you posted is nasty beyond belief, looks like it's trying too hard to be a "kitted out" Toyota Chaser in Doriftoooooooooooo specification...