pics from irish car show also.....

alrite lads i was at the Modified Motors car show in Millstreet, county Cork, Ireland on sunday there were sum serious cars there but this one caught my attention........

as the title says KP60 eith 4age inside.....

DSC00407.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

Was at this show myself mate. ;)

To be honest I taught the last one that was in Dublin was much better, Easier to view the cars and alot more to see, even had a few Gt's and V's...

But this one in Cork was so packed with people, it was very hard to see anything...

I'll try and get a few pics up when I can...

i agree mate it was jammers there was sum bloody queue 4 getting in.

if u can load up summore photos then be my guest id like to to get more photos

in there there was sum nice stuff in there but it was lacking ep's

i havnt been to the one's in dublin but if its there next year i will have the starlet show worthy by then

No hassles man, I'll throw them up there in the next day or two for you.

I have to call up someday to have a look of your EP... ;)

Mart...

cool man thanx

well at the mo she's fairly standard looking but once i finish college in 2 months and get full time work im going to work on her sumthing savage

its actually way more impressive in person i hadn't seen this scooby before..... fair play to the owner....

i must say that i really like the spoon rocker cover.... was talking to the guys that did the work..turns out their only 2 minutes from my college

Ya I was talking to the guy with the Scooby. The car took something like 3days to paint and even the spikes on the head on the front bumper took six hours alone and all had to be hand painted... I think it was for sale aswell.