Vogtland Sport Performance Lowering Springs

Bought Vogtland springs, 35 mm lowering springs. Fitted them now a couple of months back, and seems to be no difference in them at all from standard springs apart from the front is a tad lower, a bit disappointing, so if anyone thinking of buying any don't bother, the rear springs are the same size when you put them next to original glanza springs, i would like to send them back but don't think i can with having them for a couple of months. They seem softer than original springs as well, i can tell this even from pressing them in by hands. I've had a couple of makes of springs over the years and come to think of it they have all seemed softer than original glanza springs, ive had tein springs pi springs and apex. For me tein and pi have been best, apex good to if you don't want to go to low but still better than these vogtland. So i know it's normally a big no no to chop original springs but in this case if stiffer than after market lowering springs i reckon it's worth a try. Just the backs im going to chop a bit off me thinks, what's people's thoughts on this? They will be on kyb shocks. 

Edited by mart1
2 minutes ago, mart1 said:

Bought Vogtland springs, 35 mm lowering springs. Fitted them now a couple of months back, and seems to be no difference in them at all from standard springs apart from the front is a tad lower, a bit disappointing, so if anyone thinking of buying any don't bother, the rear springs are the same size when you put them next to original glanza springs, i would like to send them back but don't think i can now with having them for a couple of months now. They seem softer than original springs as well, i can tell this even from pressing them in by hands. I've had a couple of makes of springs over the years and come to think of it they have all seemed softer than original glanza springs, ive had tein springs pi springs and apex. For me tein and pi have been best, apex good to if you don't want to go to low but still better than these vogtland. So i know it's normally a big no no to chop original springs but in this case if stiffer than after market lowering springs i reckon it's worth a try. Just the backs im going to chop a bit off me thinks, what's people's thoughts on this? They will be on kyb shocks. 

DSC_1144.JPG

Made a bit of a mistake, chopped a little to much off and springs was loose in the shocks, decided to give it another go with vogtland springs and chopped one ring of this time instead of two. They fit a little better than before and no difference in driving around, no knocking. 

DSC_1366.JPG