HELP Track down my old Glanza V.

Hi All,

I have recently joined the forum again after being away from it for probably close to 8 years now, I used to own a 1998 Glanza V in immaculate condition. 

Needless to say my reasons for selling the car were justified and only now am i really in a position to buy another Glanza as a second car. I have such fond memories of my V, darting around North London (where i grew up) to Ace Cafe meets and gate crashing Honda meets at South Mims. The want for another one really is growing and ive been hopelessly watching eBay waiting for my old car to come along, however i suspect it might not. 

This brings me here and the main reason i joined is with the hope that i might find the last/current owner of the car to catch up with. it would be great to know what happened to this thing and where it got to as a car. 

If anyone on here knew the car or its owners then id really appreciate being but in touch with them, If i fail miserably then ill probably buy a different Glanza, but as a lot of you hopefully can relate id love to get back in my old car.

Thanks for your time. 

Stew 

4265_220309215064_6390432_n.jpg

4265_220309225064_1127916_n.jpg