Cooling fan not working

Hi guys, id greatly appriciate some assistance with an issue im having. Its a ep91 with 4efte and 4efte loom throughout. Ive tried earthing the plug, doesnt come on, doesnt come on when unplugged, there is continuity between the fan switch plug and relay. If i bridge the load side of the relay (pins 3,5) , the fan works. Im really stumped as to the issue as i cant find a wiring diagram.. is there anywhere else i should check or has anyone wiring diagrams ? Or if someone could explain the switching side (pins 2,1). From my checks ive found this out about the relay pins. From my understanding if pin 1 on the relay goes to the fan switch and is an earth switch pin 2 should be a 12v signal or constant ? 

1) fan switch plug

, 2) ?

3) 12v ign

5) to load

Snapchat-1711888612.jpg

Ive drawn a negativley switched relay diagram and labeled it accordingly.. the relay pin im missing a purpose for is pin 2 (86 std relay) which would be constant 12v in a negativley switched scenario. I tested this pin and threre is 0v there and a 12v voltage drop between pin 2 relay and t30 b+..

Have i answered my own question my doing this or could someone confirm it ? 

Cheers 😁

20200321_185719.jpg