Hows everyone ??

I'm currently looking for a fun cheap reliable car which I can track now and again but it's going to be my daily runner too, I've always liked the look of the little starlets so having a good look at some over the next few weeks, my last three choices came down too

1. Starlet

2. Integra type R

3. Civic type R

any of you own one of these honda's ?? and could you tell me how they compare to the Starlet :D

thanks for any help

Hows everyone ??

I'm currently looking for a fun cheap reliable car which I can track now and again but it's going to be my daily runner too, I've always liked the look of the little starlets so having a good look at some over the next few weeks, my last three choices came down too

1. Starlet

2. Integra type R

3. Civic type R

any of you own one of these honda's ?? and could you tell me how they compare to the Starlet :D

thanks for any help

Ive drove a glanza v standard and a civic type r glanzaz are good cars but the civics handling is a lot better and has quite a bit more power and im a very big fan of the noise from the vtec on the downside are not as easy to tune as the glanza but do come with near enough 200bph glanza only 133ish

Ive drove a glanza v standard and a civic type r glanzaz are good cars but the civics handling is a lot better and has quite a bit more power and im a very big fan of the noise from the vtec on the downside are not as easy to tune as the glanza but do come with near enough 200bph glanza only 133ish

Thanks for the replys good to see theres a good few honest people on here with honest opinions :D

I've tried a Integra and it wasnt to bad tbo the diff felt excellent and it wasnt to sluggish, hopefully testing a civic tonight and then a starlet some time next week, I'm used to turbo'd cars so i'm a little worried i'll miss that feeling but i'll tell you how I get on,

Thanks again for you help :D

if you need boost in your life, youll be bored of the vtec.

thats my problem, i needs the boost. NA just isnt fun.

Thats what i'm worried about at the moment i've got a 370bhp Evo V and I used to have a 320bhp GTIR but the Evo's not my cuppa T and the missus is on about getting a place so the Evo has to go but i'm unsure of what to get next, it's got to be cheap fun and reliable,

decisions decisions !!!! :D

Welcome to UKSC :D

Thats a tough decision you got too make :D

Turbo'd v-tec FTW?? :D

There is a turbo Teggy up for sale up the road from me running 270bhp + 50 shot of nos ( which I'ld take out ) but im not sure how reliable it'll be ??

also a mate has got a 290bhp starlet up for sale which is tempting me

what do i do :D

get a test drive in both,

wtih a turbo vtech your getting the best of both worlds for sure!

but with an ep starlet you get cheep tax, cheep insurance, good mpg if you keep beloow 2800 rpms

i still cant find a car to replace mine after having a b16c,

the only way id move is probably onto some sort of fast disiel like a scoda fabia rsi or 330d bmw

That 290bhp starlet...is it a white GT with black wheels Carbon bonnet etc?

If so thats my favourite GT ever and would buy it if I could :D

yep thats Dans a mate of mine of the GTiR forum :D

very tempted but not sure how reliable it'll be for everyday use, looking at the spec what do you think ??

get a test drive in both,

wtih a turbo vtech your getting the best of both worlds for sure!

but with an ep starlet you get cheep tax, cheep insurance, good mpg if you keep beloow 2800 rpms

i still cant find a car to replace mine after having a b16c,

the only way id move is probably onto some sort of fast disiel like a scoda fabia rsi or 330d bmw

the best next upgrade for you would be the nissan GTIR awesome little car and with only a few modz you can get it running 12's and having 4wd traction they handle great !!