Irish Noob Needs Help!

hey guys need help!

im thinking of lowering my little starlet, have a strut brace on already which has helped handling a bit but i wanna lower it. but i have one problem, because my parents dont drive i sometimes have to carry 4 passengers (mam,dad,bro & sis) with me in the car. i think the shocks are shot because the car is seriously on the deck with them all in it, plus i see some oil round the body o the shock! so i gotta replace the shocks soon but if i put uprated shocks and 30-40mm springs on, will it be TOO low to carry passengers? i dont carry alot of people that often, mostly one up front and the odd time one in rear also? its just with a fair few ramps round i dont wanna give the cat and/or exhaust too much of a beating when going over them. plus at 70-80mph on the motorway the car feels 'wallowy'. any help would be appreciated! also if there was stiffer springs at standard height? that would be cool! i have a rear arb ordered so that might help a little too. thanks again! :D

firstly mate don't ever do 80 in a starlet with standard susprnsion. scary sh*te.......

ive got koni shocks and tein springs and 15's and my car will only scrub when driving it on with people inside.

Well i have gotten 120mph out of her on the M50.... kinda very very light on her shoes but was fun... hee hee! thats kool i guess i could just take it easy when i got passengers in the car!!! just money to get now.... you would think BMW pay apprentices a bit better eh??

Well i have gotten 120mph out of her on the M50.... kinda very very light on her shoes but was fun... hee hee! thats kool i guess i could just take it easy when i got passengers in the car!!! just money to get now.... you would think BMW pay apprentices a bit better eh??

eh man at least your working,

im a final year student in college so along with no money i got no time....oh well once the summers here ill try and get a job.....

hav u got any photos up of u ep yet man.....standard or not......