mfn sunday 27th

which sainsburys in stoke is this meet on the 27th? i'm well up for going along if i can get the time off work. wt time is every1 meetin there? and is it just a starlet meet?

i'm now confused. i aksed if people were goin mfn in notts where the starlet meet was.

liam replied with he didn't know. fair play.

then someone said bout sainsburys?

barney said hes goin but to which one as my threads been taking over lol

i'll be at MFN at bout 6. any other starlets goin i will see you there.

hope the sainsburys meets good.

cheers craig

i'm going to mfn. its all modified cars but some glanzas and gts go. i've got a n'a so its all good.

dunno where the other meet is?

mfn is where everyone met for that notts meet in feb i tink? look on the midlands meet board.

Dean there isn't a Starlet meet on. Its either MFN which is on every sunday and is for all modified motors in Nottingham, and then there is another Jap meet in Stoke which for some reason has been posted in this thread.

MFN is where the Notts Starlet meet was though, but that happened months ago lol.

Might be at MFN though String will see what Keirz says. Is yours that Red N/A??

Good Good might bump into you then mate.

well you know my car. Apart from the door now totaled since you last saw it ive taken the rear seats out, de wiperd the back, re wired the back lights and fitted a new starlet badge (not sticker) on the back and a new cd player due to this weeks events.

I'll keep an eye out for you young man, were on about leaving grantham at about 6.30 i belive, Here's my number if any uksc members are about or see my car (R686 RWG) give me a ring 07872947975 will be nice to meet/ see you again

saw the white glanza.

mine is the red n'a

saw barneyboys n/a need ya old wheels back but it looks good

parked nest to a silver glanza wit glanza v turbo on sunstrip?

see you there bank hols anyone?

cheers craig

We didn't go in the end, weather was to dodgy for us. That silver Glanza with the sunstrip is truly shocking its disgusting.

Might be there next week although i'm going to the BTCC so i would have already had car overload. lol.

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys, anyone go to MFN yesterday ? (11th May) I was there in my white N reg glanza, white OZ wheels etc. Was parked near that disgusting silver one with the sunstrip! Saw the white one with black bonnet and silver one with auto x's, either of these you guys ?

yes mate, recaro drivers and standard passenger, was parked next to an astra and 2 x corsa redtops ! was one of the glanza's a conversion ? both looked smart and the white one has got me thinkin about a carbon bonnet :p (even tho his was just painted black)

Whats the spec on the 2 ? you probably saw me milling around the cars lol, was with the mrs and a few mates. Were you the one with blonde spiky hair ?

yes mate, recaro drivers and standard passenger, was parked next to an astra and 2 x corsa redtops ! was one of the glanza's a conversion ? both looked smart and the white one has got me thinkin about a carbon bonnet :p (even tho his was just painted black)

Whats the spec on the 2 ? you probably saw me milling around the cars lol, was with the mrs and a few mates. Were you the one with blonde spiky hair ?

Yep I remember. Yes mate the white car is a Glanza replica but done very well I think. 1.3i with exhaust filter and 'rolla manifold. Quick for what it is for sure! Thats my mate James' he has blonde spiky hair!!!!

Mine was the silver Glanza - loads of mods but basically its fully forged with hybrid turbo and Greddy emanage running 172bhp at the moment but deffo more to come shortly.

Mike

had bad news today, was having rear main and driveshaft seals replaced and they noticed a crack in the bottom end, just above the sump :'(

any idea where i can take it to get full bottom end rebuild inc the actual bottom end ;) ? and ne idea of price ?

• 1 month later...