I've noticed a fuel smell in the car, it gets quiet strong as you drive. After its been parked for a few hours you can still smell it more towards the passengers door. 

Popping the bonnet I can't really smell anything and I've not noticed any leaks yet but it's been pouring the past few days so hard to tell. 

Fuel system depressurised as expected after opening the fuel cap. Could it be a dodgy filter. It has a fpr mounted over the dipstick so drivers side I couldn't smell or noticed any drips or wetness around or in it. 

Not sure where to go from here. 

I've had a good look today smell is pretty obvious now from the engine bay since its stopped raining. I'm new to these cars is there any diagrams I could check. 

No obvious leaks from what I could tell fuel reg ticked a little but I'm assuming that's normal felt for drips and smells but still can't find the culprit. Very strong odor inside the motor when it's running. 

Afr reads 14.1 then when it's warm 18.4 car doesn't feel down on power and it starts right up. 

Had the car up today fuel lines look in good nick, no smells from near the tank area. 

I found the line from the fuel rail to the regulator is damp, touching it and smelling you can tell its fuel on the outside of the hose so I'm going to replace the hose. The rest of the return line after the regulator doesn't seem to smell. 

I believe it's 8mm ID for this hose so I'll get one ordered. Really hoping this fixes the smell but can't seem to see it weeping. Finding it hard to believe this hose is causing all this smell. You can smell it about 2 feet from the engine bay. 

Thinking of having the Injectors out and checking the o rings but I'm sure this will probably make things worse.