Sup man just saying has as you left a note on my windscreen on tuesday as i was parked up at city way college! just saying yea i live in strood and i know a few people round here that have mainly GTs but i gotta few peeps that got Vs but i hope to speak to ya on the 11th nice geeza laterz

Haha :)

Yo man

Sounds good to me mate

I see your car all the time as im at uni just behind midkent at kiad/ucca ntend to park allong city way then walk through

Wondered wether ud just be like wtf n throw the note in the bin tbh :angry:

see you soon mate

• 2 weeks later...

Bit more eye catching now its got white rims on it :)

Normally park going up city way just past the college where everyone else parks or the turning first on your left its called sumin like old patters lane or sumin?

• 3 weeks later...

haha

Luvin the new sig mate lol

Mines not the only silver N/A in maidstone think theres another SR about or at least my bro seems to think so but its been de-SRed sticker wise but bro says its still got speedlines also has a nice black front quatre panel.... Driven by a pretty young lady i do believe....? :angry:

N theres a silver N/A that lives up the road from where i park in rochester/chatham or where ever its classed as but thats driven by.... an old granny :(