Washed and Polished BLACK BEAST

Out of curiosity. Why every pics were taken on the driver's side? Never saw the other side? I think I've got pics of your car before you got them. Will try to look for it.

Out of curiosity. Why every pics were taken on the driver's side? Never saw the other side? I think I've got pics of your car before you got them. Will try to look for it.

lol thats true, not sure why i never took any of the other side, i think the tree was blocking it, i have got a few of them but i liked the driver side ones better, if you can find them pics for us that would be great. thannks for the comments, thinking of getting a Front mount for it, and get some coilovers as the handling is not the best ive had.lol. other then that im happy with the bodywork, some red integra recaro seats for interior, and maybe some light tints but not to sure on them. again thanks

GOOD PLANS MATE :)

Red and black go really well, would recommend doing the brake calipers red to match :lol:

FMIC and front lip would set it right off then :)