manifold has cracked HELP!

my manifold cracked on sunday and need to know if any one has a contact or know any one who can make me a new one? im actually getting it re welded at the mo ment so i can get to Jap fest.

Any help would be grate

fucking hell!

thats proper cracked!

good thing is that manifold isnt complex. youre best bet is to find a bike exhaust guy and get him to make it out of mild steel.

spoke to dave and he gave me a number for a guy in ashford and hes quoted me £600-£700 in 1.5mm thick stainless steel because thats all he works with. for a extra 150 i could get a full td04 kit but i wana be different.

is it made out of 301 stainless buy any chance?

301 stainless isnt ideal for hi temp applications (ie a manifold) and considering you had it heat wrapped that just meant that your EGT's were even higher.

I wouldnt bother with the rap untill you get a new manifold made ouf of 321 stainless which is much better suited to high temperature applications.

Haha I Bet The Person You Spoke To In Ashford Was Kevin @ Zero Custom Exhausts, If It Was Him I Highly Recommend His Work, He Has Made Me Custom Exhaust Systems For My StarletGT And Pug 206 And He Normally Guarantees His Work, My Systems Are Guaranteed For Life.

Strongly Advice To Go To Him With Anything Exhaust Related.

thanks guys for your help i will be getting one made by keith from this site who is based in malta. hes making it out of 321 stainless with supports and bracing.

it was kev mate nice guy