i wanted to go, but wont be now. car is a prick ^^

Shocking :p

want to go as i have never been to one

Go then its awsome :D

Will be going with the old man, but wont have the car on the TGTT stand as ive only got about 10 posts on there and its out of order.

Alex.

TGTT for the loss :D

Was meant to be on the Jap Cars Cymru stand but dont want to with my door and all :D

Probably see you there Al :D

Get on the stand mate!!

Awsome what time you touring up?

We will meet you at Coldra roundabout (Newport) not sure what junction, 26 or something like that I think

Will be going with the old man, but wont have the car on the TGTT stand as ive only got about 10 posts on there and its out of order.

Alex.

Really?! WOW shocking. Poor u lol.

Japfest is a good show to go to if you haven't been before. I've been on D2 Impulse Performance stand for 3 years running, unfortunately, i won't be this year ..... as iam not going lol

the rest of the guys on jcc are meeting at bridgend servises at 6:30am so i dont know if thats to early to leave?

Yea we are meeting them at J23a Magor services leaving at 7am

But the gates dont open till 9 and im not on the stand so will be waiting around for a bit ;)

Me and Dan are leaving at 06:15 from Cardiff but were on the stand so I assume we can go in before 9am :(.

Yea u will be fine if your on a stand, see you there :D

i got offered a lift there in a 230hp glanza v :D but nah i can't be bothered...... think it's going to rain guys....

Cant be bothered, nice enthusiam Shells :D

Hope it doesnt rain, supposed to be nice though Saturday