Hi, I'm Alex, 19, from Taunton and at UWE in Bristol.

This is my current car which will be for sale soon to make way for a Glanza!

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

I cant wait to start on a new project. Everytime I go in my mates Glanza it puts a massive smile on my face, theyre just so rapid!

Will keep you posted in the weeks to come!

Cheers,

Alex

Cheers mate,

I think I've found a suitable one. It belongs to my best mate. He only decided to sell it recently and he wants a fair price for it. He's taken good care of it too (regular and thorough servicing etc) so I think Im taking the plunge at the end of next month. I've had some luck with getting a good quote too so all is going well so far. :(

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it looks like my 25 is sold now, its pending full payment atm.

Here are a few pics of my future beasty I have lined up. Its got a few things to sort out i.e the front bumper and possibly the passenger door need a respray/repair due to paint defects/flaking, but other than that its pretty mint.

The owner (my best mate) insured me on it for a few days and let me take it out to see what its like. I must admit its pretty awesome! Its just so satisfying to drive and so sweet feeling the acceleration, while feeling safe and well grounded on the road. Put a huge smile on my face and its completely standard apart from a Cat-Back exhaust, Hks SS Bov and Trd Lowering springs. :D

I have many plans running through my mind for it, Im really not sure quite where to start or where best to put the money into it initially. I should have a good £2.5-3k to spend on it straight away and possibly a thousand more in september. I am trying to decide whether to concentrate on a specific area of the car i.e styling, handling or engine mods. I may do a combination of all three but I need to tread carefully I think, its already a very fast car relatively speaking so radical engine mods may not be needed so soon. I do want to prepare it for future engine mods though (so I imagine an fcd. rrfpr, ebc and uprated actuator would be a good start). I have always wanted a Greddy Type S Bov as they sound sexual but they rare as rocking horse poo apparently as they dont manufacture them anymore :D I think a fellow forum member is helping me out with that one though.

I do have a question about bov mounting mind. If I buy an FMIC in the future, will it need to have a custom flange welded onto it to accept the new dump valve? Are they really that easy to fit yourself? Is there a guide I could have a gander at perhaps.

Also, Is there anyone here that knows a good deal about boost creep and getting the fueling correct (avoiding leaning out). This is something that I have been pondering over for a while as It seems very important to get it right when adding breathing mods.

Any input/pointers in terms of modding and improvements would be much appreciated. :p

Piccys:

Glanza2.jpg

Glanza1.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome along mate, nice looking Glanza there.

Lets hope you go looking for Lexus looking lights for this one!

lol, lexus lights? On a Toyota (who make Lexus cars)? You must be joking!

I quite like the style of ones you have mate, they look smart. What variant are they?

Cheers,

Alex

Welcome along mate, nice looking Glanza there.

Lets hope you go looking for Lexus looking lights for this one!

no, lets hope he DOESN'T. massive typo there idrees, you nub.

also, if you put lexus lights on it i'll stab you - i'm only up the road, so trust me, i'll hunt you down. and you wont get away. mwahahahaha.

lexarse lights fur de loss.

no, lets hope he DOESN'T. massive typo there idrees, you nub.

also, if you put lexus lights on it i'll stab you - i'm only up the road, so trust me, i'll hunt you down. and you wont get away. mwahahahaha.

lexarse lights fur de loss.

lol, I doubt you'll need to worry about that mate. Chav lights are far from my mind, unless my free stabbing comes with a lynching and burning at the stake in which case Ill be hunting a set down! :lol:

Seriously though, Where abouts are you from mate? How far away is up the road? I need to know how long I will have from the time you see the thread "chek out me new blingin lights" to the time your knife comes into contact with me! lol

lol, I doubt you'll need to worry about that mate. Chav lights are far from my mind, unless my free stabbing comes with a lynching and burning at the stake in which case Ill be hunting a set down! :lol:

Seriously though, Where abouts are you from mate? How far away is up the road? I need to know how long I will have from the time you see the thread "chek out me new blingin lights" to the time your knife comes into contact with me! lol

i'm in south bristol, so close enough. plus if you're at uwe, i'll know exactly where its gonna be ;]

No they dont thank god"!!!

Nice looking V man, theres plenty of options tuning wise and styling although that one looks tidy with the optional lip etc ;)

Cheers mate, I think I have a good idea of what to sort out first. And Hks Actuator and FPR will be the first engine mods for me. Otherwise I think Im gonna look into getting some sort of respray done to make it like new again and get some nice wheels.

I cant decide which Rotas will look the best, they are all so nice! Lightweight too.....Grids?.....Gr8s?.....Slipstreams?..Not sure yet :) lol