guaging interest in anti lift plates

right i may be able to get sets of anti lift plates made. noticed there is a lot of demand. it would just be the plates not the bushes and i may be able to get the bolts too.

im not 100% i want the hassle of sorting this but would like to know what sort of interest there would be if i got some made. i have no idea of price as i havnt enquired just yet. but cant see it being mega expensive.

FAO rick if your making another batch i wont step on your shoes and will leave it to you. :(

let me know your thoughts.

keiran

i wouldnt have thought they would be to easy get hold of. the bushes are only for the castor, the whiteline kit has the plates and castor bushes. you dont need the bushes to fit the anti lift plates.

Nice one on that mate.

I have some plates en route via Rick, I've been told you will notice a great improvement even without the bushes :(

Good luck with this, my brother might have a pair.

yeah i know rick had some made before, not sure if he has plans on making more. the only thing stopping me getting prices at the minute is that i cant really be arsed to go outside and take my anti lift kit off to get it copied!

i can get them made up whenever mate. i usually just wit for some random interest then get a bunch made up.

if theres interest, i can get another batch made up. but im not fussed if you get on it kierz. pm me or something.

Guest Enzo

they are pretty pointless without the castor bushes to get the full effect,

i have 100 of these bushes madeup and drawings to get the clamps made up, im just low on finding a mtal pressing place to get them pressed.

could anyone help?

Guest Enzo

well not pretty pointless, for the money the lift plates do help slightly

but you will notice a biger difference with the bushes straight away in stearing feel due to the increast castor helping turn in and stearing feel.

they are pretty pointless without the castor bushes to get the full effect,

i have 100 of these bushes madeup and drawings to get the clamps made up, im just low on finding a mtal pressing place to get them pressed.

could anyone help?

Funny you should say that geo, are you still registered on japnortheast? there is a 15 tonne one for sale in there for £40