penny 4 ur thoughts..

guys,

my gtt looks like its accelerating when it isn't! (fronts higher than the back) :-(

this makes the cars handling INTERESTING,i recently took off the a/c so i'm guessing thats the culprit?

i'm lookin to get whiteline springs with kyb shocks but the springs drop the car 40mm front and rear so i could be back 2 square one :(

anyone know if i could space the rear srings somehow without being unsafe??

(i'd really rather not cut the front springs)

any ideas much appreciated!

guys,

my gtt looks like its accelerating when it isn't! (fronts higher than the back) :-(

this makes the cars handling INTERESTING,i recently took off the a/c so i'm guessing thats the culprit?

i'm lookin to get whiteline springs with kyb shocks but the springs drop the car 40mm front and rear so i could be back 2 square one :(

anyone know if i could space the rear srings somehow without being unsafe??

(i'd really rather not cut the front springs)

any ideas much appreciated!

I don't think thats whats causing your problem mate. The a/c comp, fan etc. doesn't way that much. My bet would be that the rear shocks are leaking and broken, hence why the front sits higher and the rear has slumped. No one else has ever had this problem as far as I know, so I don't think its A/C removal related!

When I changed my suspension, both my rear shocks had leaked and siezed, so I'm banking on something similar with yours bud

hi mate, i had this problem when i rebuilt my Gtt, as when i bought it there was no engine and once the engine was in the front end was sat pretty high. i found that the front shocks were completely and utterly fooked. when i changed the suspension to pi lowering springs and monroe shocks the car was leveled out andnot sat like your saying yours is.

could be your problem

As said mate, it'll be knackered suspension (shocks/springs or both) that just need replaced.

Definetely nothign to do with the a/c though, its for a few kg's in weight, but not enough to notice a ride height difference!

Dave

I don't think thats whats causing your problem mate. The a/c comp, fan etc. doesn't way that much. My bet would be that the rear shocks are leaking and broken, hence why the front sits higher and the rear has slumped. No one else has ever had this problem as far as I know, so I don't think its A/C removal related!

When I changed my suspension, both my rear shocks had leaked and siezed, so I'm banking on something similar with yours bud

phew- i hope thats the case, ive canged just about every other "consumable" on the car so i didnt really want to go the coilover route as theyre ££££ and from what i hear a harsh ride.

thanks for the input guys :rolleyes:

phew- i hope thats the case, ive canged just about every other "consumable" on the car so i didnt really want to go the coilover route as theyre ££££ and from what i hear a harsh ride.

thanks for the input guys :rolleyes:

""harsh ride"" good thow but i like it ruff