elo every1. completly new with these. currently have a mk 1 clio 1.8 16v. i have always liked these cars n thinkin of gettin 1. dont no n e thin about them!

whats a good model? what sorta things go wrong n what is there to look out for? whats the differnce between models? what sorta price will get me a good 1? who does insurance on these? general info pls!?

cheers will be much apreciated

elo every1. completly new with these. currently have a mk 1 clio 1.8 16v. i have always liked these cars n thinkin of gettin 1. dont no n e thin about them!

whats a good model? what sorta things go wrong n what is there to look out for? whats the differnce between models? what sorta price will get me a good 1? who does insurance on these? general info pls!?

Different models:

Starlet Glanza V - 1.3 turbo

Starlet GT - 1.3 turbo

Starlet (UK version) 1.3 N/A

Starlet Glanza S - 1.3 N/A - slightly more power than the UK N/A model

there are a few more but those are the most common

bodywork on starlets/glanzas is generally spot on with very little rust due to living most of their lives in japan, your best bet is a gt rather than a glanza for insurance costs (think the quadlights look better than glanzas anyway but own personal preference) get rid of the french shed its worth your while, i went from a starlet to a tuned 106 gti, biggest mistake ever, no problems with the starlet in a year and a half, in 5 months of owning the pug it was on the road for 3 weeks! jap all the way :(

Search and you shall find :D It's all on here.

Please use proper words too,you are not writing a text on your bloody phone! :(

Thank you. :D

I never heard of a good model :rolleyes:

Only messing mate its just hard to read txt tlk sometimes :rolleyes:

Welcome to the club and have a good look around...all the answer are here :)

Hope you find a decent Starlet you will love it :(