I found this gizmo in my glanza tonight which explains why when boosting at 1bar i wasnt hitting fuel cut. I beleive there is a difference between this and the HKS FCD as it doesnt lean out the fuel curve, is this correct/

And if so does this mean that the car will fuel itself properly if i was boosting at a bar?

Any help appreciated.

the JAM fcc(bcc) is a similar device to the hks item but i think the jam doesnt lean the car out unlike the hks,plus the jam is pre set,i have a jam bcc and its perfect for 1.1+bar

and no it wont up your fueling for 1 bar,you will either need to get rid of your jam fcc and buy a jam-blitz-toms etc ECU to do that,or buy a fpr,safc or emanage etc

hope this helps

the FCD leans out the fuel curve over the ENTIRE rev/boost range, even if you were only idling for example, whereas the FCC only actually functions once you've hit 0.93bar (i.e level of fuel cut), at which point the ECU will only be fuelling to support 0.93bar, even if you're boosting well above that. However, at any level lower than 0.93bar, your fuelling should be fine.

you'll need an safc at the least to sort your fuelling out. a cheaper old model (i.e 5 knob unit) would be ideal, would only need half hour on the dyno.