Jus thought id post some pics of my glanza let ya no what it looks like and who i am jus incase ya see it around. it got tein 57 mm lowered springs, AWC cruise 155 alloys, baileys valve and induction kitDSC00036.jpg

Jus after I fitted my springs and Alloys

DSC00031.jpg">

Wen i went to buy itDSC00032.jpg">

When it was standard the day i got it, didnt take long for a few changes

yh need some body work sortin on it. they sprayed a door they burnt thru wit the mop but it needs doin again. erm then want a lip kit for it in st orange and sprayin the scoop st orange. imn about to go to my m8s workshop 2nyt to pick up my glanza stickers in orange lol. then will want it lowered on coilovers its not enough. spose i will then start on the engine. get de-cta exhaust and manifold, boost controller, up-rated actuator, hks induction kit, front mount, bigger fuel pump, and a re-map. want it to be at 200 bhp by x-mas if i can? erm will eventualy want pistons and rods to run my td-04 turbo i have. currently in process of havin the interior done by a mate hus dad is a professional upholstorer. i shall keep ya posted on here wen i add bits