• 4 weeks later...

i wud like height adjustment so i cud drop the car down onto the 14's i have on now. i have trd springs in at the min but its not low enough at the back

Have to agree with Mark there. They will shatter your back in to a million pieces on our wonderful UK roads.

....If some came up silly cheap i probably still have them though as they are mint.

Bourkey

how much of a drop would you get on a good shock and spring setup. will the handling be just as good as coilovers. Was looking a D2's because i was told jap coilovers were harsh

how much of a drop would you get on a good shock and spring setup. will the handling be just as good as coilovers. Was looking a D2's because i was told jap coilovers were harsh

with a good pair of shocks and 40mm spring you are set, like others have said unless you are going to go on tracks days etc there isn't much point- although if you are supper picky and want it even lower and want to change the camber, damping etc then coilovers are the obvious choice. but daily driving shocks and spring are more than enough good handeling, nice ride.