petrol prices 1983-today

keeping frikin morons in schools till they are 18 is madness! they last thing they want to do is learn, so its best to get them out of the system and into something more useful. And with other kids, some just dont wana go to school so its best for them to pursue their own chosen path, whatever it may be.

plus GCSEs dont matter if you do ALevels and they dont matter if you have done a degree, they are only paper... so what you choose when your 14 doesnt even matter and in fact give you a wide variety of things to try. one thing teachers should be allowed to actually do somethin to the little tits as currently they cant do anything, except tell their parents who are just about as useless as them.

rant over :)

totally off topic so sorry.

i agree with the benfits shizzle,

Briggers !!! come on man you actually listen to that shit they put on the internet!!! did you also hear that the world is going to end and that there is a new world order ...lol, all of it is BS

Tom *waits for angry replys ;)*

petrol prices are a bit high tho :p

oi!!!imagine me then you gays!!....my 306 Dturbo rapes me bad,ive turned my fueling up too and only gettin like 35+mpg.£1.30 for me!

I remember when i first passed my driving test, and i would be disgusted at having to pay over 95p per litre!

If fuel didnt go off it would of been a pretty sound investment, imagine if you had brought a tanker full of petrol in 1995 then sold it on with todays going rate.

Profit!

But seriously though Gordon Brown is a cock.