Solida to SR clocks, anyone done it?

hey im doing the coversion right now, got to swap the wires around though now, however the wires in my solida do not match that of the one in monkeys how to.

does anyone have the daigrams, or maybe has someone done this in an solida. icarian wings has but the links he had dont work anymore.

pleeeasse help because i have all the dials out and its a bit crazy atm.

Cheers Tom

you have to ping out the white bits i think.

no sorry david the solida is slighty different, ill try using yours but it seems im missing one wire ?

ill et you know how it goes

ok thanks for looking guys. spent all day in the car with several guides and had no luck.... the solida is different. well unless there is a problem with the dials.

in the end managed to get temp, left/right indicators, fog, illumination...thats it though.

have actually been in my car all day. ive got the guide thats in excel now so il give that a try, however i really need someone who has a solida and has done the conversion.

anyone else had lots of problmes when putting new dials into the car, especially with the tacho etc

Cheers Tom