Where could i get clear number plate light lenses?

I was wanting my number plate to be lit up more at night as i think it makes the car look much better from behind. The bulbs turned out to be 501 so i bought LED wedges for it and there quite bright but the brightness isnt getting through to the number plate as the lense is fucking all frosted...Where can i get clear lens for the glanza then so all the brightness of the LED's can get through to the number plate?

monty... take them out... cut a square out where the bulb sits put celotape over the hole fire them back on then your jammin cus they will still be protected... by the way mines aint smoked :S up ye!

monty... take them out... cut a square out where the bulb sits put celotape over the hole fire them back on then your jammin cus they will still be protected... by the way mines aint smoked :S up ye!

Aye they will be mate, there no smoked there frosted trust me. Think i'll just cut a square out and superglue a glass slide inside it.

shsppnin punk anyway? Wit u up to this weekend, a dont have nout to do because amanda has left me and am workin tae nxt wednesday!