hi all starlet gt turbo owner

Hi just bought a starlet gt turbo 95 on a Mreg in met silver with LSD and i love it

I've had lots of fast cars like 200bhp golf vr6 , mk1 golf gti 16v, clio 1.8 16v, 205 gti 1.9 ,audi coupe but when my dad got a r32 skyline gtr v spec 2 with over 900bhp i new i needed to go jap

so i started looking at evos , sti's , gtir's , 200's but with fuel being so high and after runing diesels for a year 205 dturbo then a golf gtd plus a 306 hdi i went for the 1.3 turbo good on fuel still fast

it was the 306 hdi i swop't for the starlet 306 owed me a £1000 and was worth about £1500-£2300 on a good day so think it was a good swop

as the starlet has only 1 owner and was imported april 07 and i think its one of the last ones plus in metalic silver very nice colour the car is standerd apart from tein coilovers hks dump valve hks fillter 3in system with N1 back box ,hks fcd ,blits gadges momo st-wheel

plus car has el-windows air-con dash converted to MPH, LSD, strut braces front and back fitted by toyota

i will get pics on soon

• 1 month later...