Price Estimates please?

Having just done a quick insurance quote on them i have found a GT is not that bad to insure.

can someone advise on a rough price for a good condition pretty standard GTT?

im thinking of moving forward my return to the starlet.

any help appreciate guys!

Lucky for you the prices of both GT's and Glanza's have plumeted! I reckon you could get a good, lower mileage, near stock GT for max around 2.5k nowadays! Shame as I paid £3400 for mine this time last year! Just make sure you get a goodun, ensure the owner actually knows a thing or two about maintaining / taking care of the car and you should be fine!

sweet. need to do a bit of saving first. my almera is pissin me right off just now. so sluggish.

i'm picking up more turbo tech by the day and i should be able to handle maintenace myself when i get one.

will see what happens but it definately my mindset to get something tubby. and starlet is where i started so thats my fav choice.

well here we go again,ive been looking constantly for gts for months for many people,i help them out to find a decent gt what they need,the market at the momment is pretty shit for them,quite a few black mk2s and the ocassinal white one are popping up for £2k,theres a few black abused quadlights for £2k aswell up to £2600.

there are however some decent examples for around £2.6-£3 at the momment,i will show you examples on msn if you like mate

well money is something i've not set my mind on. i'm gonna need to stash up some cash before hand so it will be some time next year with a little luck.

and i would prefer to go for as close to stock as possible

ok.im sure if you ask me or others nearer the time we will help you find a stock example,for example,at the momment im looking at a clean white 1995 quadlight,im immaculate condition,60,000 miles(they all seem to be around this) and its bone stock,has all the spec youd want,none of thee bodged on boost gauges etc or dodgy blown shocks,£2795

other than that im finding it hard to find clean stock examples,im sure there are some if you look around,thats the best id want to buy,bone stock so you can build it up to your own taste