• 2 weeks later...
hiya mate got a 94 gt (quadlight) can u get me sum clear inicator lences for front and sum drop links for front wb ad :o

Hi ad,

Sure think, send us an email and we will get you sorted via the website:

www.toytuning.com

We are adding clear lenses this week and we can also supply WL ARB drop links not a problem.

Thanks,

Toby

Haven't seen these Whiteline antidrop links maybe what im after also, how do u change the Twist Beam Bushings, i have the TRD ones but didnt wna just attack em with a hammer

Ideally you can just buy the Whiteline ARB which comes with the drop links rather than mating them up with a stock front ARB. The Whiteline units also have poly D bushes which saves buying those as well. Rear arms are really easy Si you don't need a hyd press for these. Nothing like the front lower arm bushes to fit! :o

T

Yea i just need the drop links really how much do u sell em for Tobes?

So just bash em out with a hammer?

Yeah go for it, just use a rubber mallet. I'll call WL now think they are around £20.00 + VAT give me 5. We do have them here but only as kits with the bars.

T

Cheers buddy ill give that a go

do TRD do em too because i could be swayed that way

Not 100% on TRD, there bars take us around 4 weeks to get in from them but I can sure ask, don't think they will do them separate though as there are slight variations in links. Are you running a TRD bar now Si? Can you take a pic of the ends for me where the drop links attach as there are two variatons in links.

Thanks,

T