Newbie from Ireland!

Hey lads and lassies,been checking out this site for a while now,only as a guest mind,so finally decided to register properly,and about time too. :)

My names Michael,but im on most forums as milan.

I've a bit of a problem with buying Toyotas,I want to buy everyone I see!

At present i've a Carina,a Corolla and 3 Starlets,i'll try and get pics up soon.

Hope to chat to ye soon!

Thanks lads.Pics may take awhile,the digi cam is playing up a bit at the moment!

The Starlets are:

-a 99 4 door 1.3 bog standard CDX model

-an 88 3 door 1litre GL EP70 which is a work in progress

-a 1985 3 door 1litre DX EP70 WITH ONLY 9320 miles on the clock!

The opposite end of the island to you lad,living down here in Cork.

Yeah I've a bit of thing for Toyotas alright,at a count i've had 2 Carinas,3 Corollas,4 Starlets and a few others in between,and im always on the lookout for new ones!

Easiet way my friend is to register on Photobucket and upload your images to that site. Once done, just paste the pictures 'Tag' here, which will be given to you once a picture is uploaded. That's all you have to do.

Hey lads and lassies,been checking out this site for a while now,only as a guest mind,so finally decided to register properly,and about time too. :)

At present i've a Carina,a Corolla and 3 Starlets,i'll try and get pics up soon.

Hope to chat to ye soon!

hey Michael

welcome to the site, its gud to see another cork fella on here..

what part of cork are you from? im from macroom originally but i spend abit of time in the city aswell because im renting a place in there at the moment.

What are your plans for the cars

we must meet up sum time as the cork numbers are increasing on here aswell as on TGTT

hey Michael

welcome to the site, its gud to see another cork fella on here..

what part of cork are you from? im from macroom originally but i spend abit of time in the city aswell because im renting a place in there at the moment.

What are your plans for the cars

we must meet up sum time as the cork numbers are increasing on here aswell as on TGTT

Hey man,recognise your car straight away from the small pic,4 door Starlet with gold rims and 3 mint gauges on the pillar yeah?

See it around Bishopstown a good bit,shes a sweet example of how to do them without going crazy!

Im not too far from Macroom myself,living in Farran,you actually passed me out the Millstreet road there few months back,was thinking to myself at the time "Jabus he gets around abit in that Starlet"!!!!!

Plans for the cars are simple enough.The red 88 boxy is stripped in the rear,few small mods for her,nothing overly major at the moment,although I may change the engine at some stage!

The beige 85 DX is staying as Mr Toyota intended,not geting a single thing done to her,it'd be a crying shame to ruin what is fast becoming a classic!

The red 99 is up for sale soon,she was used for the daily commute to and from work for months,in dry storage since last November now,must get it out and tidy it up.

With all my Starlets,I still dont drive one yet as a daily,i've the reliable Carina for that.

Yeah deffo meet up,myself and another lad are planning a Starlet meet around the middle/end of August,twould be great to get a big gang together.

Hey lads and lassies,been checking out this site for a while now,only as a guest mind,so finally decided to register properly,and about time too. :lol:

Hope to chat to ye soon!

im new and from Ireland too. :wub:

Hey man,recognise your car straight away from the small pic,4 door Starlet with gold rims and 3 mint gauges on the pillar yeah?

See it around Bishopstown a good bit,shes a sweet example of how to do them without going crazy!

Im not too far from Macroom myself,living in Farran,you actually passed me out the Millstreet road there few months back,was thinking to myself at the time "Jabus he gets around abit in that Starlet"!!!!!

Plans for the cars are simple enough.The red 88 boxy is stripped in the rear,few small mods for her,nothing overly major at the moment,although I may change the engine at some stage!

The beige 85 DX is staying as Mr Toyota intended,not geting a single thing done to her,it'd be a crying shame to ruin what is fast becoming a classic!

The red 99 is up for sale soon,she was used for the daily commute to and from work for months,in dry storage since last November now,must get it out and tidy it up.

With all my Starlets,I still dont drive one yet as a daily,i've the reliable Carina for that.

Yeah deffo meet up,myself and another lad are planning a Starlet meet around the middle/end of August,twould be great to get a big gang together.

ah thanx mate...... i don't have any guages on the A pillar yet but i am becoming very attracted to sum defi guages.... I used to be around CIT allot there during the college year

that could be MART that your seeing now and again in bishopstown. he's got a bloody nice ep aswell but its 2dr.

myself and GT_IRL on TGTT went to their meet in mullingar a couple of weeks ago, and he's very interested in organising a cork meet, I was thinking that we could make a dual club meet.

If u guys need any help organising a meet then u know where to find me......

ah thanx mate...... i don't have any guages on the A pillar yet but i am becoming very attracted to sum defi guages.... I used to be around CIT allot there during the college year

that could be MART that your seeing now and again in bishopstown. he's got a bloody nice ep aswell but its 2dr.

myself and GT_IRL on TGTT went to their meet in mullingar a couple of weeks ago, and he's very interested in organising a cork meet, I was thinking that we could make a dual club meet.

If u guys need any help organising a meet then u know where to find me......

Hmmmm,I could have sworn that had gauges before,I must be seeing things!

Yeah twas around CIT area and the South Link that I spotted it a few times.

And today aswell,you passed me at the Macroom end of the Ballincollig bypass,only saw ya at the last second,was driving my shiny red Carina,gave ya a quick salute!

Hmmmm,I could have sworn that had gauges before,I must be seeing things!

Yeah twas around CIT area and the South Link that I spotted it a few times.

And today aswell,you passed me at the Macroom end of the Ballincollig bypass,only saw ya at the last second,was driving my shiny red Carina,gave ya a quick salute!

ah yeah that was definitively me today.. sorry i didnt salute back, i can be very serious apparently in the car and not notice people.