some help please.

hi,

i am new and would like some help.i got my car a week ago its a starlet 1.3 3 door.i am trying to make the car look as good as i can.i have bought alloys and tyres.i am planing to get an in dash dvd player a central locking kit and some anti theft lock nuts.i am finding hard it to get accessories for the car.

i would like to know of any good websites for accessories and also can you fit a glanza bonnet on to my car its a 95 if that helps if i can not fit the glanza bonnet what are the other options?i can not do anything performance wise as it is my first car or anything that will increase the insurance to much.

sorry for asking so much as a new member.

thanks for the help in advance,

puma :lol:

Your cars a 95? Is it a EP82 model then? the same shape as a GT?

If so the Glanza bonnet wont fit, there have been a few GT's converted with the complete Glanza front end but there is loads of work involved I would imagine :wub:

Theres loads of traders on this site that can get you anything you need mate

Hope this helps :lol:

You've got in Ireland what is commonly known as the bubble shape Starlet,the shape after the boxy ones.

These are nice little cars which can be ruined if you stick unnecessary mods on them.

Get a set of Stealths,or else some Rota lighweight rims,slam it on its arse with a Laguna front splitter,bit of colour coding,nice set of front components and happy days,you've got a nice tidy first car.

I would imagine turning it into a GT replica wouldn't be too difficult or expensive really, lots of bodywork parts in the "for sale" section atm.

that sounds like a cool idea.

well not sure if can change the body on the car.i have to do my drivers test and in Ireland to do the test in your own car you have to keep the car pretty much factory standard.

o if any one knows more about car mods and the Irish drivers test please tell me about it.

You've got in Ireland what is commonly known as the bubble shape Starlet,the shape after the boxy ones.

These are nice little cars which can be ruined if you stick unnecessary mods on them.

Get a set of Stealths,or else some Rota lighweight rims,slam it on its arse with a Laguna front splitter,bit of colour coding,nice set of front components and happy days,you've got a nice tidy first car.

i have rims they came with the car.the car in the pic is my car its getting some body work done and a color touch up at the mo

<-----------------------

ahh thats the EP82 mate the Glanza is different to that

Nevermind GT's are easier to come across so you can find the parts easy for them :lol:

i know the glanza's not the same i was just hoping that the glanza bonnet would go on :wub: .

well i am finding it had to get accessories for the car

and i know f all about fixing cars and adding parts on.any good websites out there?

thanks for all the help guys.

i know the glanza's not the same i was just hoping that the glanza bonnet would go on :lol: .

well i am finding it had to get accessories for the car

and i know f all about fixing cars and adding parts on.any good websites out there?

thanks for all the help guys.

http://www.carbibles.com/

few things here too http://www.torquecars.co.uk/

Oh and if you want my opinion... I think standard EP82's with GT spoilers look amazing.

that sounds like a cool idea.

well not sure if can change the body on the car.i have to do my drivers test and in Ireland to do the test in your own car you have to keep the car pretty much factory standard.

o if any one knows more about car mods and the Irish drivers test please tell me about it.

hey dude

welcome to the site.

i did my test 2 years ao in the starlet with gold 15" rims 50mm lowered and custom door installs and i got no hassle abou the condition of the car and i passed.

hey dude

welcome to the site.

i did my test 2 years ao in the starlet with gold 15" rims 50mm lowered and custom door installs and i got no hassle abou the condition of the car and i passed.

hope your right.