Come And Get It! - Glanza Review! Hot Off The Press!

beutiful write up if abit short, would not look out of place in evo or car magazine,

im back now so we can get a good spraff about a few things, you could make uksc very interesting!

I really enjoyed, only downside it gave an almost chavvy picture of the owner & his friends?! I don't know if anyone else felt that but i personally did. Again as other it need sa bit more about the car 0-60 time? Top speed? Maybe a few more facts and la little less chat would make it a bit more informative. I did REALLY enjoy it though!" ;)

Thanks, Enzo and Minxy for your comments am really happy you enjoyed the review. Yeah I know there was less about the general specifications, but this was primarily due to the lack of precise information floating around and I don’t like using information someone estimates as a spec.

The review was more focused on, why they are so popular and the character that surrounds theses little Jap motors. Yeah the culture may have seemed a bit ''chavy'' orientated, but in actual fact they are getting hold of them and fast! [but Don't Take that Offensive]

Anyways as always I will be reviewing another car in a couple of days so look out guys!

Thanks Again

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valentino R