It's finally arrived! Boost Abuse's Glanza V

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

update time....

i'm finally on the road!! got my tax disc and plates on wednesday :)

also got the rear windows tinted

glanzasml2.jpg

and got it on the rolling road this morning

dyno1.jpg

dyno2.jpg

190bhp at the fly, just over 150 at the wheels and 186.1 lbft torque!

Lookng good. I'm not too keen on the window tints to be completely honest, but that's just a personal preference. I also noticed you're from my neck of the woods and just wondering who you got to insure you for the cheapest, as I'm also in the quest at the moment of doing the same and for us Irish ones, it's not the most simply of tasks, rip off to be honest. Haha.

very very very nice buddy. blitz k1 is definatley a perk in the spec list to say the least. will deffo see you about the town im sure. im the white 99 spec jobby with the blitz intercooler.

cheers man, is your car white with white alloys (rota grids?) ? think i may have seen you in galgorm not that long ago

Scholar - quinn directs your best bet i reckon, they have the glanza on their system

Scholar - quinn directs your best bet i reckon, they have the glanza on their system

Yea, I figured you would be insured by Quinn Direct, but was just double checking that it was my main option. They are looking 1750 off me with all mods announced, so I'm thinking that is my best option right now.

Great News with the Blitz K1 mate. There's only a handful of us running them to be honest.

Lovely Car. :lol:

cool, your running a k1 then? what kinda bhp you putting out?

what does everyone think i should do next? i reckon a decent decat and some celica callipers... other than that i'm not sure, i'm aiming for around 210+ bhp so not sure where to go now to get the extra grunt

• 3 weeks later...
looks awsome, liking the blitz k1 aswell

cheers!

hopefully get a decat on this month and then going to get the f-con mapped. chances are its a pretty good tune already, coming from japland, but then again its probably set up for their petrol so a remap cant do any harm (i'm guessing its been mapped for 200bhp on jap juice)

got a few things done since last update, will get 'em posted up soon... just waiting on some speakers, harness eyebolts, boot / custom install carpet and a cd player.

No decat?!! Is it still running a stock manifold then?! if so, you've/he's been very lucky not to blow cylinder3 at 1.1bar on a K1!!

any pics of the engine bay?

pretty sure its not a stock mani, looks very similar to a jam one.... (at least i hope its not a stock mani). will post some pics up soon

as far as i can remember the JAM one looks exactly the same as stock but with a ported 3rd runner - i would really make sure you have an aftermarket mani before running a bar tbh - better to be safe than sorry! especially on a beast like that ^_^

kinda hard to see the mani but here you go...

glanza11.jpg

glanza12.jpg