I was looking at that one a while ago but if you can wait a little while get a wepr side winder exhaust they are 625usd (£316) shipped and you also get a braced downpipe with it to, turbo back instead of a cat back system.

I was looking at that one a while ago but if you can wait a little while get a wepr side winder exhaust they are 625usd (£316) shipped and you also get a braced downpipe with it to, turbo back instead of a cat back system.

Where can i get one and why do i have to wait? :lol:

What's your budget Alex?

Around the £300 mark.

i was lookng at this one too on ebay. thats the kinda budget i got.

do you mean your selling that one?!?!?

i would be interested if thats wot you mean?

No, i am looking to buy one but im not sure of the quality. Although i have just found out that it is also for sale on Starletgtturbo.co.uk so i am thinking it might not be so bad!

sorry the ''do you mean your selling that?!?!'' was to danturbo...

o rite ill prob buy that one too on ebay it doesnt look too bad.

how much is it on Starletgtturbo.co.uk?

sorry the ''do you mean your selling that?!?!'' was to danturbo...

o rite ill prob buy that one too on ebay it doesnt look too bad.

how much is it on Starletgtturbo.co.uk?

No worry's, its £340 delivered. The wepr thing sounds tempting aswell though and also Mikey J has just told about a company called Pipe Craft who will do a system for £250 ish!!!!!!

Sorry mate not selling it I've only just got it i brought it from sasha (wepr) on tgtt he makes them, the reason why you got to wait is because he is in sri lanka and he normally has to make it first, think i waited for about 3 weeks for mine and the only other problem is that he doesnt except paypal i did bank transfer, but its a really nice exhaust and well worth it if you can afford to wait also his a really good bloke and his been on the forum for years so its not like his gonna run off with your money. Have a look on his page on the forum think theres some pics and details about it.