Is This Reasonable? Seems It...

Afternoon Chap's - T'has been a while I must admit!

I've been in a dark deep place, A place where the smelliest of homeless, The most loud crying children and of course, how could we forget the darkest deepest of them all.. The cocky school children travel..

Public Fecking Transport!

Why?

Because My Glanza's Engine decided to seize! Why? Because I am a total tool. An Absolute retard of a man with no sense of what is right and what is wrong.. Cars NEED Oil to survive! Tsk @ Me! I ask you to all please mock me and call me names as much as you want. I deserve it!

Anyways to fix or to fuck it off..

Fix obviously. Ive been gaining quotes for engines off sites that have that sort of thing and from going to a total dead loss of 0 found Ive have a couple of days luck, Which is great! Because I nearly bought a Mk2 Golf and broke the Glanza!

Ive had 2 quotes, One is 880 Inc VAT and Delivery but is from International Car Spares, Seemed very hefty? and didnt give much detail as it was a email BUT its a well known company?

The second quote was a bloke this morning who rang from he said is a company who imports "these kind" of engines regularly. He wants 525 with 6 months warranty - Delivered.. also has head skimmed - pressured before it comes to me? BUT I dont know the name of the company? Seems a totally top offer though?

Does 550 seem good? or is it too good?

Cheers

don't know the name of the company? or weren't told.

Be wary mate, handing over a piece as heavy as 550 to someone you ain sure bout is bad stuff.

Do research, speak to bourkey for details of the guy he got his engine from, it was a fully refurbed fte.

don't jump in with two feet, take the time to find a good one

you can pickup 4efte engines from the likes of forums and ebay for about 350-450quid mate, i wouldn't pay much more than that personally as i know many people that have bought engines for that sort of money.

... Yeah I was Wary?

See Im in the Army and its a case of I've got 4 weeks Leave, 3 Left and Want it fixing so I can go back to work knowing Its all done and dusted as I work In London and Live In Bradford!

I'll Try fensport .. Appreciate the responses..

I'll also get onto Bourkey!