Geometry/camber question...adjustable lower arms?

Hi there,

After a trip to TDi yesterday, the Buddy Clubs camber was maxed out at just below 1deg. I ideally want to run 2-3 deg on the fronts to aid handling on track. The only way I can think of to do this is extend the lower arms to push the suspension out.

Is there another way?

What adjustable lower arms are available and from whom/cost?

Mark

Mark what BC Coilovers are they Junior Spec? I'm surprised you can only get 1 degree of neg camber, we can get up to 3 degrees neg with our Teins and Cuscos. You can consider whiteline camber bolts but I don't think they are suitable for a car of such caliber:

http://www.toytuning.com/onlineshop/chassi...necamberboltkit

Dave and I sell these otherwise I can't really think of any other option, we don't and I don't of anyone that makea adjustable lower arms. We have lightweight lower arms coming out but they are not adjustable.

Let us know how you get on..

T

Maybe a future product then Toby? WhiteLine stuff is utter shit (sorry if it's a product you sell..but it is).

They're the race spec coilovers so I was surprised myself that they only went to that level. Unless the top mounts have been replaced (they're rebuilt before I shipped them) hmmmm...

H&R do a camber bolt set (thanks to Riko for that info), I think this'll solve the problem temporarily but ideally I'd want a custom lower arm, that way I get a wider track at the same time as fixing the camber. Do you do a wide arch kit for the EP or should I make some up :o

Any solutions appreciated :D

If there is a demand then I don't see why not Mark. We don't currently sell a wide arch kit but our's is being developed as we speak so will send some pics over to see what you think once ready.

Car is looking really good keep it up :p

Maybe a future product then Toby? WhiteLine stuff is utter shit (sorry if it's a product you sell..but it is).

They're the race spec coilovers so I was surprised myself that they only went to that level. Unless the top mounts have been replaced (they're rebuilt before I shipped them) hmmmm...

H&R do a camber bolt set (thanks to Riko for that info), I think this'll solve the problem temporarily but ideally I'd want a custom lower arm, that way I get a wider track at the same time as fixing the camber. Do you do a wide arch kit for the EP or should I make some up :)

Any solutions appreciated :)