abit of a debate here ;) i only have two views, lay off gordon brown and what other party has skills to lead the country, we need to stick with labour as none of the others have a decent enough gameplan if they came to power.

unfortunately i don't follow politics enough to know whether the countries demise is due to gordon brown coming to power or if he was just unlucky with the timings...

but alistair darling is a nipple...

abit of a debate here ;) i only have two views, lay off gordon brown and what other party has skills to lead the country, we need to stick with labour as none of the others have a decent enough gameplan if they came to power.

I beg to differ there mate!

Tony blair did as he pleased alienating a lot of the working (labour) peoples out there! All he was interested in was the towny vote which was a mistake and now his 2nd in command is doing the same and making a serious tit of himself...backtracking on bad decisions....10p tax rate etc.

Labour although have improved a few things such as NHS a bit but in the other hand they have catastrophicly fucked the country up by being greedy! Ole GB and co has grabbed ridiculous amounts of hardworking peoples cash and squandered it! Upped taxes on everything he can and then adds a bit more, now he's come to be PM the country is in it's worst state since the early 90's! There is a huge recession about to come crashing in and yet people still believe the current chimps in charge are the best people to do the job and still they increase taxes!!!!!????????

They banned handguns......has that solved anything....NO! Typical kneejerk reaction (good vote winner) :D I'm shocked they havn't tried to ban knives yet!

They banned hunting.....has that solved anything.....NO! Typical kneejerk reaction (good vote winner) :p

They cost me my job.... through once again bowing to the public's views despite being presented with overwhelming scientific evidence to support my job! :D

Labour are arses mate no matter how you try to polish a turd it still looks shitty and stinks!

All these morons are doing is lining their pockets while they can because next election they are out on their arses!

All politicians are the same ......they look after number 1. If you honestly believe you are gonna be seeing a labour govt after the next election you are just as disillusioned as the chimps currently ruining the country!

The tories may not be perfect but they will be running the country very soon! ;)

I have no alliences to any party but Labour will not be getting a vote from me as they have undermined many of my interests so the sooner they fuck off back under the rock they crawled from the better! ;)

for the first time, i will use my vote.

Im sick of getting robbed to fuck. Everything we get robbed on, mainly petrol, its just fucking stupid. We are the most expensive place in the world for fuel!

The government rob us blind.

strong words paul, but you know what. my vote isn't gonna be red.

and you know what else? i agree entirely.

the country is about to collapse, and i dare not imagine how its gonna come out.

as i said above we get robbed 20 odd percent when we get paid then another 17.5% when we wanna eat.

yeah the tories ain perfect. but cameron makes some of the right noises. so for that reason he has my backing. we need a change. the reds have gotten far too comfortable in that throne and its time they cut a leg off and make it collapse

agree with ya raje, although i dont follow the political mumbojumbo.

what i do know is tax is extortionate now, and the fact that gordon brown is always wanting to do whats right, when in fact, hes as high as a kite in his own little world. nobody wants this to happen, and what has israel given us over the last 2009 years? why give them £30mil to spend on ammo to go to war against us?

I have stated my views on there also.

I personally cannot afford to pay these fuel costs, but as stated before, I will because I have to. My job is too far away to walk/run/ski/cycle/fly a magic carpet to. So I have to use my car.

I went to my local shell yesterday to put in some VPower, and it cost me £1.24. And I am sure it will continue to rise.

The best thing for these arsehole goverment pricks are going to learn, is to live a day/week/month in the day or us 'gas guzzling' beings. Living on our wages and in our cars, where we dont get to claim expenses for having a piss in the toilet. Then we can see how they survive.

youve covered everything there!

i'd love to see them work our (well.. your) crummy jobs working with bitchy people in a call center to being on the tills in your local sainsburys.. and see them drive whatever mileage in THEIR cars.. she how they afford it on your money.

should host a tv show on that.