Just wanting to get an idea of if anyone plays EVE Online here! Me and Monkfish (some may recognise the name form TGTT), have set up a corporation for like-minded Starlet owners, as well as randomers on EVE. And it has an awesome name: EP Industrial Corporation, or in other words, EPIC! :lol:

For those not in the know, EVE Online is an MMORPG, set in space. Players fly around ships, killing pirates, becoming a pirate, mining, trading, doing NPC missions, protecting other players, hell, anything. It's extremely freeform, with not really any need for a 're-roll' as you can just learn the skills. Say you started off with a soldier style character, but later you decide you want to mine. Just get a ship with a large cargo hold, learn the skill to mine, get the equipment, and you're good to go.

It's an incredible game, and the scale is to be seen to be believed. First time you open the map, you will feel your jaw drop. On the other hand, the learning curve can be... a bit vicious, but its well worth it to persevere.

Hell, the trial can say more than I can. Just go to: http://www.eve-online.com/ and click on the right where it says Free 14 Day Trial. This is for PC and Mac only. There are two Windows versions of the client; Classic, and Premuim (which has enhanced graphics). Both versions have the same content, same connectivity, etc, the only difference is the graphics. There is only one Macintosh version, which I suspect to be the same as the Windows Premium version.

The specs can be found here. If Windows PC specs are less than the ones needed for the Premuim version, then go for the Classic.

If you decide to do the trial, then for the love of god, don't skip the tutorial. It is HIGHLY useful.

For those who already play, or those who are trying out the trial, post up your name here!

Mine is Hriskarr Jwolsky.

And jsut as a note, if you want to find EPIC's HQ and join us, we're based in the Antirri solar system, at the Posku Mineral Reserve, off the top of my head. If you don't know where Antirri is, just open the map and search for it. You might be in for a lengthy journey if you're a race other than Caldari.

• 3 weeks later...