You mean chatter right. The free and safe way is to kink the thin vacuum pipe going to the dump valve, and cable tie it. But if youre running a standard CT9 it wont be overly loud. The other way is to remove the dump valve and get the hole sealed off.

Al.

to get the "Pigeon" sound...

stick a screw of some sort up the vacum to close it then use a jubilee to keep it shut tight.

then where the dump valve is take it off and plug that with something of that holes size and jubilee clip that and boom bobs yer uncle and fannies you aunties dog

meh...mesh your inlet of your turbo,make up a bung or rob one off a rs trbo(usually a piece of wood) and block up the vacuum line with a screw and a short piece of vacuum hose comng off the inlet

will sound lush iniittt...

if you take the filter off it will chatter alot louder! best to mesh it if this is the case.. just to be on the safey side!

people say this and that about bov's. theres a theory that the bov is meant to make your tubby last longer but i dont see how it does :S

waste gate chatter doesnt cause any problems ive done it to the glanza allready and i chop and change for a bit of difference and its not cause me any problems!

Just to let you know the chatter has nothing to with the wastegate :D

Its just the air being "chopped up" by the spinning turbo blades as it goes back through the turbo and out the filter :D