Need some brake caliper extenders...quick!

Sorry for posting here, wrong section I know...

Finally the HiSpec brakes arrive and guess what? the bell's don't fit the rotors snuggly...around 1-2mm gap so they are very very hard to line up perfectly...guess what? I can't line them up perfectly. So they're off centre. Awesome.

Not only that but the caliper fowls on the disc...

My only solutions I can think of are to get some new caliper brackets made (the dog bone types) to clear the disc...or just buy some T-Sport discs for the trip, either way HiSpec will feel my wrath, useless cunts.

Anyone got any suggestions on where I can get these brackets made up? I only need another 2-3mm clearance.

Mark

you wont get 2mm clearance with spacers. youll need at least 15mm to give it some strength and allow for the bolts.

youll hae to get some calipers that bolt down onto the bracket. cant remember the name bit the bolts face in towards the hub.

good luck :s

I'm thinking that's the way forward...always up for fisting.

Rick the actual caliper extention bracket is what I want to alter, it's the dog bone shaped metal plate that moves the caliper away from the hub to allow for bigger discs.

Will find out what they say <_<

dont ask,

walk in, rape, leave.

theyll know what the deal is, even if you dont utter a word.

youll have a new brake setup at home waiting for you. blates.

seriously though, you should tear it up. you'd have to pull me off the celling if i spent all that money and it didnt fit. go to 3g next time <_<