Who thinks i should buy a glanza????

well if people can find me links of cars to buy and things to do and playes to buy mods............i need a good dump valve that people can hear pretty well so that would be a good link.............i want the glanza for the summer so a lil help would be great thank you

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

there two down winterstoke road in silver

well if you're gonna be hooning about with a dump valve that 'people can hear pretty well' then why dont you just go buy a bloody fiesta rst :lol:

dont want no chavvy boy racer scum putting a bad name to the starlets now do we.

send an email to japow on this site and check out his forum

has different stock of glanzas coming into the country all the time mate,

with the dump vavle, find the loudest fucker you can!!

oh well looks like practically everyones a chav now... man there must be alot of chavs in japan. lol

if you ask me get a loud one to piss off the moany people. and laugh at the fake b.o.vs.

lol

oh well looks like practically everyones a chav now... man there must be alot of chavs in japan. lol

if you ask me get a loud one to piss off the moany people. and laugh at the fake b.o.vs.

lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

its horses for courses really, the japs generally use awesome bov's, but dont have them dumping at like 2000rpm...

nicest sounding one i heard was on a legnum VR4 and was a blitz SS jobbie. dumped at something crazy like 6500rpm and above, but sounded fucking wonderful when it did, as the v6 and twin turbos were on full chat when it dumped, man that was nice.

suppose so dude.. just try and define your comments better it could course hassle.

i have a bov and i love it.. im hoping its a start to bigger more powerful things. lol

yea that sounds cool as,

a mate haggis has a blits ss this thing sounds so manic,

beginnin to swing that way over an ssqv.

but at a ton50 they arnt cheep.

theres nothing neddy about it.

loud dump valves sound cool as f**k!

yea that sounds cool as,

a mate haggis has a blits ss this thing sounds so manic,

beginnin to swing that way over an ssqv.

but at a ton50 they arnt cheep.

theres nothing neddy about it.

loud dump valves sound cool as  f**k!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as above, horses for courses, they sound good, but overly loud ones sound like crap in my opinion.

Ye, 250 quid for either the SSQV or SS is alot of dough, what i was after though was the ARC bov to match my ARC tmic, but those new are like £260, WITHOUT a fitting kit (which the HKS/Blitz jobby comes with), making them the most expensive of the lot by far, considering you'd then have to get it fitted etc.

luckily i had one sourced for me from japan with a starlet fitting kit (cannot source the kits in uk). i'm hoping it'll be what im after, im pretty sure its adjustable so should be able to set it nice and tight so it doesn't dump overly soon.

price shows how good they are though.